Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Peppermint Birthday Party

We decided to have a Peppermint Party for my daughter's 5th birthday.   It's just before Christmas so I thought this would be cute and very simple.   I used the Curlz font to print the information then traced it onto the black and white invitations printed on cardstock.  Then I colored in different bits with pink and blue markers.  Lastly, I added a pink candy cane with a silver tinsel pipe-cleaner.  


For treats we dipped marshmallows in melted chocolate then dipped them in crushed peppermint and  placed them in mini-muffin papers.


We also made  mini peppermint cupcakes topped with vanilla frosting mixed with more crushed peppermint. 


Guests made candy canes from pipe-cleaners and beads to take home.  Very simple but very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and leave a comment