Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun Hair for Halloween!

Here's an idea I had to dress up the girls' hair at my Girly Art Camp.  They loved it!  I gathered items I wanted to use on a tray -pipe cleaners, curly ribbon bows, and plastic flowers.   I twisted the pipe cleaners into corkscrews with a pencil and cut the flower stems to about 3 or 4 inches. 

                                        
Put hair up in pony tails.  Add the ribbons, twist in the pipe cleaners, and stick in the flowers.  Fancy Hair!

This would be great for a princess costume using shiny pink and gold ribbons and pipe cleaners.   For an alien use all silver and lime green colors and hot glue large google eyes to the ends of the pipe cleaners.  For fairy hair add small butterfly wings and tie in strips of shiny tulle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and leave a comment