Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cute stuff for School



I have been super pumped about getting my kids organized for school.  Probably because it secretly forces me to get organized as well.  My 7 year old started a new school this week and my youngest started Pre-K.  I was up till 1:00 a.m. the night before the first day putting together all the supplies, bookbags, lunch boxes and labeling, labeling, labeling.  I wore out a Sharpie which is not easy. 
When I found out that my son had to have every school supply, including 2 boxes of pencils, individually labeled I decided to go all out and make Cathe Holden's pencil labels.  I used some phrases from her and some of my own. 
I also made new labels for my little one to identify her bookbag and lunch box.  I downloaded these from Living Locurto.  I had already made her some ID tags so I plan to use these when the old ones get torn apart (by the looks of them after one week that won't be long.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and leave a comment