Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beachy Afternoon

So I'm finally blogging again.  We've been in such transition since February - moving temporarily while waiting for our new house to close.  Now we're moving again to our new home in 2 weeks and I can't wait.  I finally feel some order in the chaos.   Meanwhile, school starts here tomorrow for my two little ones so it's time to get organized and start packing.
We went to the beach yesterday as sort of a "last time before school"  and had a picnic (fried chicken and fruit salad- yummy).  But seriously it's so hot here that we go to the beach almost year round.   The kids were wiped out and slept like rocks - which was the GOAL.  
Just what it says . . .
Sandcastles

Digging for Shark Teeth at Venice Beach, Florida

I'm thinking of what to do to celebrate back to school . . . something special for when they get home that first day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and leave a comment