Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Habitat for Humanity Clearance Center - Heaven for furniture scavengers!

Yesterday I went to one of my favorite "go-to" places when I want a furniture project - the Habitat for Humanity Clearance Center.  It's only open Friday and Saturday and people arrive early to be  first inside.  The good stuff goes fast!






This place is fantastic if you're a DIY furniture junky.   We will be moving to our new house in a month and I needed something for the entryway.  I was so happy when I saw this solid wood cabinet!  And I was even happier when I saw the price tag -  only $15!   Our new house is in an old Florida neighborhood of mid-century homes so this piece will fit perfectly.  I'm going to get sanding, priming, and painting.   I'm planning to go with a rich aqua/teal paint color!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and leave a comment