Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 6, 2009

Woman's Exchange in Sarasota FL - Fantastic Finds!

Being a resort town for snow birds, Sarasota has hordes of seasonal residents with second homes here, which results in a large amount of extra stuff that gets sent to consignment and resale stores.  I've never seen so many goodwill dropoffs anywhere else. 

This is one of my favorite places to go furniture scavenging and get inspired. 



                                                          Great Birdcage!

HUGE Chandelier


Red Asian Cabinets

2 comments:

  1. How did I not know about this? I live in Tampa and it would be totally worth the drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again - yes it's definitely worth the drive. Let me know if you want to visit-I'll take you there. Thanks for finding my blog! I just started literally a week ago
    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Share some love and leave a comment